Role Title: Digital Marketing Analyst (Work Experience/Volunteer Position)
Are you naturally drawn to the excitement surrounding social media communications and advertisements? Are you inherently talented with using expressive and creative words to describe products, people, places and things? If so, we want you to become a highly valued addition to our team here at Afroish. Afroish is an online marketplace for Afro inspired products. Check out our website at www.afroish.com. If you're looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself and gain some work experience while doing so then please consider applying to our Digital Marketing Analyst position by submitting your resume to [email protected].
- Collect and study web metrics, including page view per visit, traffic mix, conversion rates, time on site, transaction volume and revenue, visits, cost per click, and cost per acquisition.
- Create and implement social media marketing initiatives such as affiliate programs, email promotions, paid ad placement and viral marketing campaigns.
- Grow our site traffic through SEO, social media posts and other creative methodologies
- Set up optimising analytics tools and analyse data to determine the behaviour of website visitors.
- Manage the tracking and reporting processes of relevant search-related activities and present findings to the team during monthly meetings
- Utilise experimentation, optimisation tests and ongoing analysis to improve search-related activities.
- Create and implement content strategies for digital media, ensuring that all marketing tactics utilise the latest and most successful approach.
- Collaborate with bloggers, merchants, online editors or webmasters to strategically place hyperlinks.
Role Skills & Qualifications Required
- Experience with creative writing, social media publishing or related experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to write informational and emotional copy
- Passion for online community building and social media communications
- Currently pursuing a degree or certificate in Marketing, Communications, Brand Management or other related fields
- Based in and eligible to work in Canada
- Interested in pursuing this opportunity for work experience or as a volunteer
- Interested in or has knowledge on Afro/Caribbean culture and heritage
- Interested in E-commerce